Question: I am concerned about something in regards to my medical care and treatment, and I feel like I need an advocate. Is there anything that can help me get my questions and concerns addressed?

There can be a variety of medical changes going on in our lives that can make it difficult to know if what is happening is really what we want. We may also have questions about the information or changes that are happening to us, and we may feel that some of them are being forced. There are Patient Advocates who can help you with this.

See the Consent, Capacity and Patient’s Rights – Guelph & Wellington information on the Waterloo Wellington Healthline:

Posted in: Health Care